Please click on the circle to select the photo you wish to download. The file will be downloaded in zip.
LENUS: Versatile Safety and Security
Integrating health security and individual safety is not impossible through LENUS. Packed with useful functions in an elegant design, this integrated anti-virus guard allows seamless security and health checks with minimized contact. LENUS is also space, and manpower efficient.
LENUS is a significant tool in restricting entry points of establishments for various purposes. An automatic temperature check, face recognition, and a sensor type alcohol dispenser which can be connected to a door opening is all in LENUS, fitting the modern, new normal living for every day.
Adapting to the new normal for offices, business establishments and even public places has never been more convenient with LENUS—a single, compact device made for daily security and safety checks.
LENUS has four major components: the facial recognition, thermal scanner, hand sanitizer, and the acrylic stand.
If face masks are required in the establishment, and a person is identified not wearing one, it will prompt the person to wear a face mask before he/she is allowed to enter. These combined features can assist security personnel, and can even work without one. (image per component depends on availability)
Facial Recognition specifications:
- Facial recognition with or without face mask
- Voice prompt is customizable (ex: “Welcome”, “Please enter”, “Please wear a mask”, or "Please wash your hands")
- Can recognize within 1 meter distance
- Can recognize with a speed of 200-300 ms (with 30,000 individual profiles; detection speed will vary depending on the number of stored profiles)
Thermal scanner specifications:
- Can scan temperature with a distance of less than 1 meter
- With a default normal body temperature setting of 35.5 °C to 37.5 °C
- Notifies if user has normal temperature, and prompts if temperature is above normal
Alcohol dispenser specifications:
- Can dispense within 6 cm sensing distance
- Dispenses 0.5 to 1 CC of alcohol (spray type)
- Can hold up to 1,000 CC of alcohol (up to 2,000 dispenses before refilling)
- Material: PC front panel with ABS body
It is also contactless, minimizing the risk of germ transfer from one person to another. With the touchless approach, LENUS is an ideal device for safety and individual assurance.
Acrylic Stand specifications:
- Available in counter top (600 mm height) or floor mount (1200 mm height) variations
- Provided with double sided adhesive for sticker installation and/or stainless screw set with drilling position layout (template)
HOW IT WORKS
LENUS should be installed in building entrances, particularly in reception areas or establishment’s lobby.
*LENUS will automatically identify if the user is or not wearing a face mask, depending on the preferred settings of the establishment/employer.
** LENUS can control entrance access for selected door types (turnstile, electronic doors). For corporate use, employees can be easily identified with recorded attendance.
Note: If temperature is normal, it will prompt "Welcome", "Please proceed", or "Wash your hands. If temperature is above normal, please wait to be advised by a personnel in the establishment.
LENUS is integrated with various features in a sleek design. Compared to other separate devices, purchasing LENUS would be a smart move for saving costs and space.
- Compact design saves space
- Multifunctional features can save manpower
- Provides multiple tasks of protection for your safety
- Offers additional security features for establishments
- Can be easily installed and equipped in a public or private space.
As we follow minimum health standards, additional security for our assurance must be implied. LENUS has an advanced system that can monitor in the new normal living.
You may reach our Team through Ms. Desherie Avila (firstname.lastname@example.org; 09354857336).
Disclaimer: LENUS is a non-medical device. It is not intended to detect and treat any medical condition. Seek an advice from a medical professional if you have concerns with your physical condition.
View for more details: